Cloud Operations Technician
We provide creative solutions to customers around the world, creating innovative software with a high level of quality. Each initiative is carried out in accordance to the needs of each customer.
This role performs operational support tasks associated to the provisioning and maintenance of Cloud-based IT resources. This includes performing such tasks in one or more Cloud environments like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
Workplace type: Hybrid.
• Linux and Windows sysadmin.
• PowerShell, Networking Troubleshooting, SQL DBA (MS SQL, Oracle), Azure App Services (Web App, API, Function App), Azure SQL PaaS services such as; SQL Server, PostgreSQL Server, SQL Managed Instance and MySQL.
• ITIL, AWS Services.
• Support ticket management knowledge.
• Willing to learn.
• Willing to meet with customers via call, to review and troubleshoot customer issues.
• Ability to work with people remotely using technology tools (email, instant essaging, others).
• Effective communication (both written and spoken) to provide guidelines, status and Issue resolutions.
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent time management and well organized.
• Strong troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Detail and process oriented.
Additional Skills | Qualifications
• English Level required: B2. Spoken and written fluency is essential.
• At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
• Candidate is required to work at least one weekend.
Send CV to
Cloud Engineer 08/22
Complete el formulario para postularse